Motivate your team
LIFT Talks are fast paced and enthralling keynote style presentations that run for 60 minutes, providing captivating stories, insights and observations into human behaviour from 30 years in the Aviation industry.
LIFT Talks demonstrate and provide improved skills and techniques people can use to:
- Reduce the financial costs and emotional burden associated with conflict situations.
- Improve customer and staff interactions, service satisfaction and the promotion of repeat and referred business.
- Sustain positive and constructive attitudes in the face of challenges – big or small.
- Establish a leadership style that positively influences teamwork, loyalty and respect towards others.
If you or your business believe people are your most valuable asset you’ve come to the right place. LIFT Talks focus on the opportunities and benefits successful human interactions present to the culture of organisations and healthy working environments.
LIFT Talks are categorised under the following themes: Piloting People, Attitude at Altitude, Fight or Flight and Service-Ability. You can mix and match topics from any theme to tailor a presentation that will entertain and enthral your audience. A typical presentation runs for 60 minutes.
LIFT talks are categorised into the following themes and topics.
- How to influence people
- How to bring out the best in people
- The difference between leaders & managers
- How your actions define your leadership
Attitude at Altitude
- How to remain positive in the face of negativity
- How attitudes affect outcomes
- How to affect attitudes
- The attitudes of successful people
Fight or Flight
- How to defuse conflict situations
- How to help people focus on solutions instead of problems
- How to recognise potential conflict before it escalates
- How to remain calm in conflict situations
- Why people are more important than product
- How to provide exceptional service without burning out
- How to use product and service failures to your advantage
- How to turn a detractor into an advocate